Here is where you will learn about upcoming workshops.
- storytelling -learn to visually tell a story. This is a beginners course which prepares a student to construct a story using a varity of skills including; researching, shot constructions, page design, eye control, points of view, focus panels and more.
- writing – The focus is on telling a well thought out creative story for visual distribution.
- penciling – The focus is on learning drawing principles like perspective, proportions, sequential drawings and consistent drawing.
- inking – Focused on making the drawing print ready, enhancing pencil drawing and pulling drawings together to give a finished look.
- coloring – rendering the art including color theory and more.